2K views

I'll make it very simple for you.You can order from Bedros all you want; however, what he doesn't tell you is how much you really need to spend to make it happen.

He, along with his other goons are just big bullies when you don't do something they like. I went the NPE route and saw so much more progress and saw systems put in. They are people doing the same thing he's doing at a fraction of the cost and getting you 2-3 times the results that he is. He is all about value, but his value and bullying techniques are those of a child.

Don't buy from him.This is coming from a former Fit Body Boot Camp owner.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fit body boot camp system from Keuilian. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keuilian to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keuilian for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keuilian?

Comments